CORPORATE TRAVEL/ MICE TRAVEL
(MICE = MEETINGS, INCENTIVE, CONFERENCES AND EXHIBITIONS/EVENTS)
It seems that world is getting busier nowadays. There are many things that people have to do and worry about at home and at work. Many of us have found life more and more stressful than ever before. Travel makes life more worthwhile.
Families seek vacations more often to have time for each other and to get relaxed. Travel helps them to keep it clear in mind that they have a family. Businesses seek holidays for their good staff, their loyal customers or their business partners. Travel improves the staff's working productivity. Good travel programs run by experienced travel experts at Paradissa Travel can help to bring individuals together into one unanimous team. Paradissa Team has dedicated all of our experience, professionalism and expertise to provide the quality travel services for families as well as businesses.
Great performers work to achieve great incentive rewards. Travel is the top reward choice of incentive winners. A well designed and run incentive travel program is the most effective way to reward great performers, and encourage others to reach that level.
Incentive travel is worth every penny invested for the following reasons:
- Incentive travel encourages the potential reward winner to perform better and better.
- Incentive travel educates and improves the overall productivity of the incentive winner.
- Incentive travel is more memory-lasting and more appreciated. Travel memories are recorded, rehearsed and remembered for a longer time than any other forms of rewards. Travel memories are always fresh and live and easy turned into working productivity.
- Incentive travel reduces turnovers and increases quality recruitment.
- Incentive travel strengthens business relationships, improve working and business environments.
Incentive travel in Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos and Myanmar brings more knowledge of the growing markets, promises new business relations and business opportunities.
Paradissa experienced team takes care of every detail of the incentive program to make sure that it best meets our clients' goals and requirements.
Group Incentive Travel
Group travel is the popular choice for many companies to deliver incentives. Group travel means the participants take part in the same itinerary. This helps the participants to improve team building and camaraderie. Group travel offers the advantages as follows:
- Group travel programs can be very cost effective as many participants are sharing the expenses.
- Group travel is good for emphasizing the company's message such as business goals, business plan, and the ways to improve working environments.
- Group travel builds up good camaraderie among the participants.
- Group travel helps exchanging ideas and experience.
- Group travel can be easily turned into seminars, exhibitions and meetings with local business partners, hence helps to reinforce the company's brand.
Individual Incentive Travel
Individual Incentive programs allow the reward winners to choose their own reward based on the set allowances. There are a few advantages of individual travel as follows:
- The reward winner has more personally suitable itinerary. The reward winner has more freedom in doing or not doing something.
- The reward winner can be accompanied by his/her spouse.
The Guide to Great Conferences and Meetings
In today's business world, you need to meet to compete. Planning meetings is our business, so it doesn't have to be yours.
We can supply a host of details that help ensure the success of your event, including:
Air ticketing, ground transportation and tours;
Registration assistance, name badges, computerized reservation lists and arrival/departure itineraries;
Promotional activities, announcements and publicity;
Speakers, entertainment & theme parties;
Technical & audio/visual assistance;
Spouse & guest programs.
Before events, Paradissa Experts will help with
Determining meeting objective;
Designing a program theme;
Site search and selection;
Hotel and vendor negotiations;
Custom communications Invitations;
Welcome packets, etc...;
Registration - online, fax, e-mail or phone;
Group air reservations and ticketing;
Coordination of production and audio visual;
While you are there Paradissa Travel will assist in Managing on-site details allowing you to participate in the program
Food & beverage;
VIP meet and greet;
Shipping & receiving;
Staff hospitality/registration desk;
Activities & dine-arounds;
Managing the "unexpected".
When it's over Paradissa Travel will provide
Post program recap;
Final bill compiled and presented for approval;
Assistance in measuring return on investment;
Air & program savings reports.
What does an event planner do?
Suggest or develop your theme;
Help determine your anticipated budget;
Develop a time line for your event;
Assist with catering and menu selection;
Coordinate theme decorations, rentals and purchases;
Contract audiovisual, photography & lighting;
Coordinate the staffing of the event (bartenders, servers, etc.);
Research marketing, gift, award and invitation needs;
Schedule travel, lodging and transportation;
Design outside activities for guests;
Orchestrate event on site;
Whatever the occasion...Paradissa Travel will assist in the successful and efficient staging of your event!
New Product Kick-Offs;
Conferences and Seminars
Paradissa can work out on logistics and the on-going part of the conference to make sure it will be as successful as possible. Our multilingual professional team can assist with the procedures, the vehicles, the interpreters and translators, and the conference-related equipments; preparing the documents and gifts for the guests. We can help to build up better camaraderie among the participants by intermezzo programs.
Exhibitions and Consumer Promotions
With the market in Vietnam grows than ever before there are more and more businesses coming to the country for exhibitions and consumer promotions. Paradissa with our professionalism and expertise can help you work out the procedures, the necessary contacts in the country, help with our understanding of the local market, the legal and business environment and the local culture.